The GM inside ME

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Here is a little something about me that I hope you will like. Its like getting to know a GM face to face. Well, here it is...

R - esponsible (yah right, I am. Let's get to the next trait)
Y - oung (Hahaha... Now this is the something... I will quote in one of Naruto's episode, "The
power of the youth is strong. Yeah!!!"
)
U - nderstanding (This is still me right???)
J - olly (Hhmm... Someone is messing with my blog...)
I - ntense (I think this is the only that is true. Hehehe. Botters, watch out)
N - oble (Yeah!!! Now your talking sense... Nyahahaha...)


Well, there you have it. Hhmm. Isn't that my name? Oh well, I will get use to it then. Any comments will be accepted. I will be posting story quest guides and normal quest guide for cabal online so do try to check my blog once in a while. Take care and enjoy playing the game!!!
\m/'_'\m/

0 comments: