Investigation of the Cottage Quest

Wednesday, July 30, 2008



Quest Name: Investigation of the Cottage
Required Level: 7
NPC quest giver: Henkoff
Map: Bloody Ice







Details of the quest:

"We have analyzed the diary that you brought to us last time.

Part of the diary spoke of a hillside cottage to the northwest.

As that place holds some suspicion, will you provide your
assistance once again?


CHOOSE: "I shall go to the Hillside Cottage"


Objective: You will go to Ghost Villa Dungeon and kill all monsters inside the dungeon.
Once completed, go back again to Henkoff for your prize.
=====================================================

Hope this helps newbies with their quest. I will post more simple guides in a day or two. Thanks and Enjoy Playing The Game.

3 comments:

mark said...

can u help me please..
i am a hack victim of a so called hack site, the site is cabal2008.de.tl
me nagsabi sakin na meron daw reward na astral bike...ang nag bigay po nang site nayun ay hacker at cya napo naggamit nang account ko..
my account is turagchoy name bdat lvl 137 mercury server newly top=up premium...
please nmn Gm Ryujin
marksteven_ersan@yahoo.com eto po email add ko ..kung sakali matulungan nyo ako..
tnx..

mark said...

can u help me please..
i am a hack victim of a so called hack site, the site is cabal2008.de.tl
me nagsabi sakin na meron daw reward na astral bike...ang nag bigay po nang site nayun ay hacker at cya napo naggamit nang account ko..
my account is turagchoy name bdat lvl 137 mercury server newly top=up premium...
please nmn Gm Ryujin
marksteven_ersan@yahoo.com eto po email add ko ..kung sakali matulungan nyo ako..
tnx..

Unknown said...

HELP ME !! I HAD THE RED BEAD NECKLACE ALREADY BUT I CANT TALK TO HANKOFF (literally) WHEN I TALK TO HIM , HE CANT COMPLETE THE QUEST TO ME ): PLEASE HELP ME AM I SCREWED ? i tried giving up the quest and doing it again but it didt work. is there anyway i can drop the necklace and do the quest again or something ?