Multiply account and updates on events...

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hi guys!!! I already have made my multiply account, but its just an account for now. I am clueless of what to put in there. Anyway, do check it out if you have time. I will also be putting a Cbox in my blog. By the way, watch out for news and updates for upcoming events, live and in-game here in my blog. I will be posting all of them 1 day or 1 week before. To all Cabalistas, always expect our trivia event weekends, aight?! The GM Amethy hunt is just around the corner... Also, watch out for that. To all Ranistas, Suryun events and GM Amethy hunts are for you to rock with. Be sure to not miss it. I am trying to get in touch with 99.5 Rhythm of the City station, to see if I can add them up to my y.m. and give greetings on the air. Well, I hope all of this plans will go through. The pictures are still on process. Sorry for the delay. Thank to all. Rock out loud.

Multiply Account: gmryujin12.multiply.com

3 comments:

FlyingEaglesSociety said...

Hi to all cabalist...


if you want to join our guild in Flying Eagles Society , kindly vist our website now.. @ www.flyingeaglessociety.webs.com , For more information..


Cagayan de oro city Players Only.......

FlyingEaglesSociety said...

The "Flying Eagles Society "



Motto:
Winning the War with Glory & Honor



Sarkissian
Assistant Administrator

Anonymous said...

Lol. You just called Ran players "Ranistas" haha. Good day!